But you don’t have to take our word for it. Intrepid travelers have been sharing their Branson vacation photos to Instagram, including plenty of shots of kids having the time of their lives here. Check out a few of our favorites to find a few of the reasons kids love visiting Branson.
12. Horses! Kids of all ages want to giddy up and get to Dixie Stampede’s spectacular show.
11. Youngsters with a need for speed can head straight to the go-kart track.
10. Kids can go wild in Branson. Really wild. Like boa constrictor encounters at Promised Land Zoo wild.
9. Making fish faces is encouraged here.
8. Tubing. On. Table. Rock. Lake. If you aren’t smiling, then you’re doing it wrong.
7. A little rest and relaxation? Branson’s got that.
6. Learning is cool at places like the Butterfly Palace.
5. Branson has more mini-golf courses per capita than any other Midwest town.
4. Summer vacations don’t mean a thing if they ain’t got some swings.
3. You don’t just get to see the shows in Branson. You get to say hi to the stars afterward.
2. Kids get to be kids while they’re here.
1. Did we mention the roller coasters at Silver Dollar City? They’re some of the steepest, loopiest and fastest in the country.
Want more great shots of Branson? Follow us on Instagram (@ExploreBranson) and tag your awesome vacation snapshots with #ExploreBranson for a chance to be featured.
Traveling to Branson with kids? We can help you find a hotel with a pool.